Week 2 CYBR 325
After our zoom class, I came across this article from IBM. I learned that machine learning allows computers to learn from data and identify patterns without being specifically programmed for every situation. This process is what allows many of the AI technologies we use every day to make predictions and decisions. Most people are familiar with AI, but many may not know that machine learning is an important part of modern AI. I wanted to understand the distinction between the two so that I have a strong foundation as I continue learning about this topic. When most people hear the word AI, they probably think of ChatGPT. But AI is a much broader term that refers to a computer system’s ability to perform tasks that normally require human intelligence.
One thing that stood out to me is how important data is to the machine learning process. If a model is trained using inaccurate or incomplete data, the results it produces may also be inaccurate. Their performance depends heavily on the quality of the information they receive and how that information is used.
https://www.ibm.com/think/topics/machine-learning
https://www.ibm.com/think/machine-learning
Comments
Post a Comment